“We will deliver appropriate returns to our shareholders, partners and investors.”
TerraCom is an emerging mid-tier resource and energy company that leads shareholder value by responsibly and sustainably acquiring, building and operating assets in the resource & energy sector in multiple jurisdictions. We will expand our business through innovative and efficient actions that optimize the vertical integration capacity of our operating assets.
The principle resolve of the business is on delivery and the associated required outcomes, this will be achieved through:
- Unwavering commitment striving for development of a harm free environment for our employees, contractors and those in contact with our operations.
- Leveraging off our exceptional management and fiscal ability.
- Delivering fit for purpose operations and infrastructure.
- Utilise our strong internal group capacity with a vertical integration objective.
- Building on our unique internal and external relationships to add shareholder value.
- Providing security of supply with a focus on schedule and budget delivery.
- Trading and value adding our products direct to the market.
- Development of our people.
Welcome to TerraCom Limited
TerraCom Limited (ASX : TER), has operating mines in Mongolia and Queensland, Australia with plans to expand into the global energy and resources market.
Terracom’s focus is on growth – from project development, acquisitions and further cementing its recent Mongolian success at the Baruun Noyon Uul (BNU) coking coal mine in the South Gobi region.
TerraCom’s executive team has a global remit. It has offices in Australia, Mongolia and representation in Asia. It’s executive team are located in the major coal mining regions of Australia, as well as Mongolia.
TerraCom’s senior team has over 150 years experience in Australia, Asia, Africa, North and South America. They have a strong track record in exploration, project development and delivering effective transitions from acquisitions to performing operations, that achieve operational excellence.
Terracom is a young company with deep experience driving it. This experience comes from working in the world’s largest mining houses across the worlds vast geographies. We believe that an entrepreneurial approach working to high standards of corporate responsibility will bring success to TerraCom, its shareholders, stakeholders and employees.
TerraCom has JORC 2004/2012 compliant resources in excess of 2.4 billion tonnes (Bt).