TerraCom’s employs people from around the globe, with site locations in South Gobi, Mongolia to North Queensland, our professional employees are diverse and engaging.
– Have passion in delivering best practice behaviours in Health, Safety, Environment and open engagement with our Communities and Stakeholders.
– Work with honesty and integrity.
– Manage the business by:
- Being visible and active in our business, and with our people.
- Always having a plan for our business.
- Knowing our business drivers, details and numbers.
- Being commercially and fiscally responsible.
- Being entrepreneurial and dynamic.
- Having a high performance culture.
- Repeatable systems and processes.
– Deliver business outcomes:
- We will do what we say.
- We will have urgency.
- We will not walk past non-compliance
- We will provide reliable, leading returns to our stakeholders.
At our Mongolian operations, life can be varied from our camp site and working at our pit locations, to our office in Ulaanbatar, below are a few pictures from our Mongolian operations.
From Left : Inside our site Offices at BNU; Julien Lawrence, Chief Development Officer, seeing off the first trucks of coal from BNU; Coal trucks at our BNU operations; our Ulaanbatar offices
From Left : At the coal face; Some friends at our BNU site; Camp site at our BNU operations; Employees at our Ulaanbatar offices
With a corporate office located south of Sydney, in Thirroul, and tenements in Northern Queensland, we have employees working across both Queensland and New South Wales.
Above : Staff at our corporate offices in Thirroul
Above : North Queensland tenement field work.